Question about Car Audio & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ford Mondeo car radio is locked
The dealer needs to help you with this. This is part of the theft protection system built into many new cars. In most cases, only the dealer can turn it back on.
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
For the clock:
Turn the radio on
Push and hold in the clock button
And push the seek button (left) for hours
And push the seek button (right) for minutes
There is no AM or PM
For the radio: Find a radio station on the radio Push one of the selector buttons on the radio and hold it down for about 10 seconds and release That's all it takes You should have 5 buttons for AM And 5 buttons for FM-1 And 5 buttons for FM-2
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Testimonial: "Awesome! Exactly what I needed. Thanks!"
POWER: Orange=Constant +12...Black=Ground
FR + Green
FR - Black (common ground)
FL + White
FL - Black "
RR + Dark Blue
RR - Internally grounded
RL + Brown
RL - Internally grounded
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio's
Article Disclaimer: This article is meant to be used by Delco Radio owners to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be used for any unethical or unlawful ways.
The following instructions will allow you to reset any GM (General Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.
The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC mode.
To Read the original article or read similar articles please visit kingbain.com/how-to/unlock-gm-theftlock-radio-s
Good luck (remmeber comment and rated this).
Posted on May 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Jan 31, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 02, 2011 | Ford E-250 Cars & Trucks
Mar 20, 2011 | Ford E-Series Cars & Trucks
Feb 12, 2011 | Ford Econoline Cars & Trucks
Jan 30, 2011 | 1997 Ford Econoline
Dec 11, 2009 | 1997 Ford Escort
Feb 10, 2009 | 1985 Ford Econoline
Oct 26, 2008 | Ford E-Series Cars & Trucks
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!