An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: When is the battery charged?
These small dvd player are built with less options
normally with cheap batteries, so usually it will turn green when fully charge or even turn off. hard to say. but since it cheap batteries, it probably wont do anything at all.
i would charge it for 10-14 hours then unplug the device.
the battery will get hot, and then the device will no longer work after over charging the player.
so charge for 10-14 hour only UNPLUG the player
play til it dies then start process all over again.
if you find that the battery is dying faster and faster then you have a cheap battery
theres no easy fix for this, some battery cannot be interchanged
when buying something make sure you can exchange the battery like a laptop. this way if the battery is overly charge it doesnt leak into the player.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The unit still,work?The battery when it low,the battery light turn yellow or red?Than when it fully charge it turn green?Just unplug the unit and use it dosen't matter,if the light don't turn off the light,that find.Or the battery is old and not taking full charged anymore that another resoan the charging light still on.
Check the Fisher Price website for an instruction manual. My daughter has one and when you plug it in and the red light is blinking that means the battery is charging. It has a battery pack inside (not removeable) that needs to be charged for 8 hours before the first use, but I'm guessing yours is used, so just let it charge until the light goes off.
The way the battery is usually charged is by plugging it into the player and plugging the player into the a/c outlet. Do not use the player, Just allow the player to charge the battery. The way you tell if the charging is working is the light on the front will usually be a red color and it will be steady color or blinking while charging. When the battery is fully charged, the light will turn green or turn off . This lets you know that the battery has fully charged.To test this try using the dvd player on the battery only. Play a dvd or cd and see if the battery is working properly. I hope this information helps you with your problem.
1) Plug your power adaptor to main unit 2) locate "power on" switch and change it to "off"
after doing this steps you will see a red light which means the unit is charging.
note: for some portable player once the charging is complete this red light changes color either orange or green which means the battery already full charge. but it is adviceable to charge battery for atleast 2hrs.
I had the exact problem as the other two above but resolved the situation as follows: I connected the battery to the charger and switched the power on. The charge light on the battery glowed 'red' as it should and some time later, not as long as it should have been, the light changed to 'green' indicating it was fully charged. At this point I removed the charge lead from the battery and then replacedit. The charge light reverted to 'red' again. When it eventually changed to 'green' I repeated the above step and did so for the next 18 hours. I then connected the battery to the player and played a dvd 1hr 55min film. It worked fine. I hope the solution works for yuo!!
Lulu1121 and guest, red means no charge and will remain red till its fully charge. Then it will turn to green. In fact, coby battery can be charge directly without the whole unit attached. But if on charge too long and still red, battery is dead, kaput, finish. some even show evidence when the casing is swollen...gel chemicals inside is swollen. The power supply that came with it is the only way you can use it...portability is out of the question.
The second question, I couldnt work that one out at first, but now i think I understand. If you plug the player into the mains, turn it on, red light shows. Light turns green when battery charged. Do not use until light turns green (if plugged into mains). In other words dont use the player while the battery is charging. If it isnt plugged into the mains then the battery cant be charging and you can use. Until battery gets too low :)