Question about Grohe 19-206 206 Chiara Neu Thermostatic Roman Tub Filler Trim Tub Faucet ....

1 Answer

I have a Grohe bathroom sink fixture (not sure what model, taps and spout separate). Taps leaking. Can't figure out how to undo lock nut to replace washer. Help!

Posted by on

  • lee stewart Nov 24, 2012

    need to replace washer how to pull stem out to get to washer

  • Anonymous Mar 14, 2014

    We have exactly the same problem. Blanco tried to infer that it was the way it was fitted. Eventually they replaced the tap, but the same problem occurs! I am familiar with Grohe's taps and the way that Blanco expect their spout to be retained is a joke.
    I would welcome any suggestions



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Need to replace washer how to pull stem out to get to washer

Posted on Nov 24, 2012


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 447 Answers

SOURCE: My new Ladylux appears to have an aerator, but

if its new you should,nt have had to have spare parts fitted,sounds like the tap is faulty,take it back and have it replaced.if you change it and theres still a problem it looks like you might have to change the model

Posted on Nov 08, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My pfister shower cold water faucet handle broke off. The stem is stuck so I can't replace the faucet handle. How do I remove this stuck portion of the old handle?

the model is needed for a step by step but. if your faucet is for a sink and not a shower then the handles may be connected to the pour spout or separate depending on model and in either case there is a nut screwed under the fixture that hold it in place. do not unscrew any of the faucet until you have turned of the water running to it.

here are links to the different types
Price Pfister Bathroom Sink Faucet Repair

Moen 4570 Handle Fell Off But Then Fixed It Here How

How to remove kitchen faucet

and just in case it is a bathroom fixture

Maintenance How to Remove Replace Cartridge on Single Handle Tub Shower

Sep 03, 2017 | Plumbing

2 Answers

Bathtub faucet leaking a lot

Change the gaskets.

Popular Grohe 3427 Concetto... Repair Questions - Fixya
Popular Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome questions, problems & fixes. Find expert solutions to common issues, DIY guides, repair ...

Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet ... - Fixya
Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome, grohe faucet leaks related issues. Get free help, solutions & advice from top Grohe experts

Nov 04, 2015 | Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom...

1 Answer

Can a tuscany sherwood double handle lavatory faucet be used for a bathtub?

there is a manifold available from a good plumbers supplies shop where the taps are separate on the branch ( "T" bit where the spout is mounted) this allows the taps to be positioned on the branch to fit the holes in the tub, basin or wall
they are fitted using a ferrule (plastic or copper seals) and nuts and are tightened up when in position
If you do not have taps suitable for this branch then you will need to buy the taps as well
the branch will be around $20.00 and the taps around $30.00 each for normal screw inserts
ceramic inserts will cost around $60.00 each but will last a life time.
talk with the plumber supply shop for good advice.

Jun 25, 2015 | Plumbing

1 Answer

The sink stopper came off on my talia bathroom faucet and I can't get it back on


Apr 18, 2014 | Grohe Talia Widespread Bathroom Faucet...

1 Answer

What tool is needed to unscrew/dismantle the Hans Grohe Axor Starck joystick tap; and to stop dripping is there a washer to replace or does one have to replace the whole joystick cartridge? Thanks Craig

This is a pretty difficult model to work on because the bonnet nut is so slim. The way I do it is to dismantle the faucet from the sink. Remove the cap and handle (2mm set screw) and lay the faucet on it's side. Protect the finish by putting it on a towel and lay it on a firm surface such as a table or work bench. Leaving the body and spout on the table, hang the top of the faucet over the edge of the work surface. Carefully lock vice grips onto the nut. Be careful to use just enough tension to secure it to the nut. Dont go too hard, or you will just chew up the nut. Then lightly tap the channel locks with a small hammer or mallet to turn the nut counter clockwise. Do this while pressing down on the faucet body to keep it from jumping. Lots of little taps will loosen the nut which is locked in by mineral deposits from leaking. Once the nut is moving you no longer need to tap it, as it can then be turned by using your hand to turn the vise grip pliars.

Look for an old o-ring in the nut where it meets the top of the cartridge and replace it with the supplied new one. Also replace the two seat washers that sit in the faucet body at the base of the cartridge with the supplied new ones. The newer cartridge will be smaller diameter, but you will see that the height is the same and it works perfectly.

Lastly, if this is all too difficult, Hansgrohe will allow you to send your faucet in under the warranty. We will repair, test, and send it back to you. You can call us at 800-334-0455 for service in USA, or contact us through the web site

Sep 02, 2011 | Hansgrohe 10129 Axor Starck Tall Single...

1 Answer

Moen 84913 B.R. sink taps. Installed two weeks ago. leaked, replace whole plastic assembly with steel, still leaking at the place where the waste assembly connects to pipe. Help Plumber is costing a...

make sure trap and so on so forth ie:is not forced into position or in a bind ,cut to proper length, the proper od & Id of pipe and flange and nuts with proper gaskets are all being used.Start all joint connections before aything is tightened into place

Nov 05, 2010 | Moen 24 In. Towel Bar...

1 Answer

My Grohe soap dispenser leaks under the sink. The bottle simply hangs off the pump. It looks like it should screw on the dispenser but there was no nut. Is this correct?

Virtually all soap/lotion bottles have threads on the top of the bottle and are designed for initial installation only since all if them are refillable by pulling up on the pump head. Grab the bottle and twist to the right. If it will not tighten then the threads are stripped out and complet dispenser replacement is required. Grohe does not sell either the pump assembly nor the bottle separately.

Sep 28, 2010 | Grohe Satin Nickel Soap Dispenser...

1 Answer

Can't get the replacement hose through kitchen faucet

you will need to undo the tap from the sink pull the tap up a little and feed the hose through the hole and connect it to the tap then re fix the tap to the sink most pull out taps are painfull to change the hoses

Jul 13, 2010 | Grohe 32 999 KD0 Alira Pull-Out Spray...

1 Answer

Installation of washer/dryer combo with no taps available

hello you can buy washing machine taps that screw on to the main water pipe. what to do is turn your water supply off at the stopcock and get the your new tap and clamp it on to the water pipe and tighten it will make a hole into the pipe and to the same with the other 1 when your done turn water supply on make sure you have no leaks good luck


Mar 28, 2009 | Haier HWD1000

1 Answer

Bathroom sink ''mixer tap'' leaking internaly.

if your valve is single handle there is usually a small
button type of cover for (sometimes rubber the size of a pencil erasure) that covers acces to a hex key screw that you have to remove to remove the handle

once you have removed the handle you will need a large adjustable wrench to turn a large nut that holds the cartridege tighten if still leaks remove and replace you can math the assembly at HD or Lowes

Dec 30, 2008 | Plumbing

Not finding what you are looking for?
Grohe 19-206 206 Chiara Neu Thermostatic Roman Tub Filler Trim Tub Faucet .... Logo

422 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Grohe Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12650 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4340 Answers

Are you a Grohe Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides