Question about HP Desktop Computers - Hewlett-Packard 3.0GHz Intel Celeron D 160GB Desktop Computer with DVD+/-R/RW/CD... (A1110NPX743AA)
You can try this:
1. click on your start menu and open the run dialog.
2. type "cmd" and return (note: dont enter quotes)
3. Next type "fsutil dirty query C:"
4. If the return message indicates that the volume is dirty go to step 5
5. Next type "chkdsk C: /f /x"
6. After that finshes repeat step 3.
7. If it is no longer dirty then reboot and you should notice no more
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2014 | 2002 Ford Escape
on Apr 27, 2010 | Motorcycles
May 18, 2012 | HP Media Center m1195c (PJ475AA) PC...
Jun 17, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 06, 2009 | Samsung SlimFit TX-S3082WH 30" TV
Jan 16, 2008 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Jan 08, 2008 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: