Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This machine should run right out of the box.
No user normally required
No pass usually required
If there is a pass ... it is usually "Admin"
Get Network Magic, the free evaluation copy, to fulfil all your network management needs. After a period, it will reduce functionality but still do nearly everything yhou will require. I use the paid pro version and I love it.
Network Magic will provide you witdh a license for up to 5 computers. It will run from any or all.
Give it a spin
I hope this helps you
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
SOURCE: zyxel modem and wrt54g modem
1 first thing you do, go to web based utility 192.168.1.1 login to the zyxel modem....then go to tool => configuration => reset.....
2. configure your router, go to web based utility 192.168.1.1 login ti the router....then go to basic set-up choose DHCP automatic confg... enabled dhcp 192.168.1.100
max dhcp user its up to you....
3. advanced routing choose gateway.....select set number 19 .... then interface lan and wireless....
4. connect all the cable attached.... then checked the status is connected.....
5. set your LAN into DHCP....
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
SOURCE: Aztech HW550 3G problem is
An address of 169.X.X.X usually means connectivity issues from your computer to the router.
Try the following:
1. Connecting only the router to the computer, one of the 4 ports together not WAN or Internet. (so remove cable modem at this point).
2. Go to a command shell (cmd in Start->Run).
3. Type in ipconfig /release
4. ipconfig /renew
If you still don't have a proper IP try replacing the Ethernet cable, this can usually be a source of the problem. Also this usually works too, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds or so. This should revert the router to the factory defaults, and retry steps above.
Posted on Sep 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2013 | Zyxel Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2010 | Zyxel Prestige 660R Router (91004397002)
Feb 04, 2010 | Zyxel Prestige 645M (AM408405) Bridge
Feb 01, 2010 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2009 | Zyxel Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2009 | Zyxel Prestige 600WH Wireless Router...
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!