- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Doubt motor, suspect slipping paper feed roller in area just before ps24 area, or slipping clutch or obstruction in paper path. Ensure your using fresh paper, not old as it curls and causes issues. Rare is it a motor fail, especially if issue is sometimes rather than everytime. Clean clean is usally the fix or most paper path problems. Paper dust often makes rollers and feed tires slip rather than grip. Cheaper paper gives off more paper dust and causes more wear. Slightly damp rag just with water on rubber rollers is the best tool.Good Luck.
Either the sensor and/or the laser lens inside the tray are dirty, a common fault printers)or you are not aligning the disk properly when placing in the tray. You can try using a CD\DVD cleaning disk and a can of compressed air to blow out dust. If this fails uninstall the printer's drivers and software and reinstall everything from the beginning. If that fails return for repairs. NEVER use stick on disc labels, only use write on discs
> Check to see if the disc drive is visible in My computer > Next go to device manager by > right click on my computer > from the drop down choose Manage > And then choose device manager > locate the cd drive on the right side of the pane > right click uninstall > reboot the pc Make sure there is no cd in the drive when you reboot it
Try to solve the problem by looking into your PC. What all softwares have you installed?
Are you having the problem when you are using some CD/Audio Players ( Does that program crash/hang usually ) ?
Only install softwares that you think are useful. It can also be some maicious software. Always update you anti-virus AND anti-spyware.
Uninstall all the unwanted softwares. If these dont help solve the problem,...
I may help you if you could do the following steps.
* When the problem occurs, open Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl, Shift, Esc together.
* Under processes, note down the names of all the processes along with username and maybe memory usage.
* Give all the particlars about your PC and post it to me ( Try "everest" from www.lavalys.com to prepare a report ). I shall look into the problem and try to help you.