Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim (PSP-2000) Console
Please be reminded that PSP is compatible with these Audio formats: MP3, AAC and WMA. If you have these file formats, putting music on your PSP will be so easy for you. Here are the procedures you can follow in transferring your music files:
1. Using USB cable connect your PSP to your computer.
2. On your PSP, press HOME button.
3. Then choose SETTINGS, afterwards USB CONNECTION.
4. Just wait until your computer tells you that a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:.
5. Now, double click on your MUSIC folder and just drag your music files from your PC going to the said folder. If you haven't created MUSIC folder just create one, to organize the files.
6. Once done copying your desired music tracks, press the "O" button to disconnect PSP from PC.
To play your music, just go to the music icon. Look for "Memory Stick" and you should be able to find all your favorite music!
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
May 12, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Apr 27, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 09, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 10, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 17, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 23, 2016 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Dec 13, 2017 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: