How to reset low tire pressure light
Check all of your air pressures that they are the same. This alert will be present if you get new tires or rotate them or if you are losing air.
Do not recalibrate the system until you have determined the cause of the warning.
1. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON and turn the radio off.
2. Press and hold the TUNE DISPL button on the radio for at least 5 seconds until SETTINGS is displayed.
3. Press the SEEK PSCAN up or down arrow to scroll through the main menu.
4. Scroll until TIRE MON appears on the display.
5. Press the 1 PREV or 2 NEXT button to enter the submenu. RESET will be displayed.
6. Press the TUNE DISPL button to reset. A chime will be heard to verify the new setting and DONE will be displayed for one second.
7. Once the monitor has been reset, scroll until EXIT appears on the display.
8. Press the TUNE DISPL button to exit programming. A Chime will be heard to verify exit.
Jul 12, 2011 |
2005 Chevrolet Impala