Question about Computers & Internet
This is a KVM switch as in COMPUTERS not Cars, i do believe their is a section for this though
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2017 | 2004 Buick Century
Aug 30, 2015 | 2003 Buick Century
Feb 26, 2015 | 1983 Buick Century
Jan 26, 2015 | 2004 Buick Century
Jan 10, 2015 | 2004 Buick Century
Dec 08, 2014 | 2004 Buick Century
Oct 10, 2012 | 2004 Buick Century
1. disconnect neg- battery cable,
2. then remove lower interior covers 7mm screws or 9/32.
3. locate cable for shift indictor remove with small pick.
4. locate two 15mm bolts faces upward remove them .steering column will lower.
5. next you will remove dimmer switch. apply small piece of tape to actuator rod then remove 1 mount 5/16 bolt 13/8 nut set aside or leave hang by the wires.
6. disconnect wiring to ignition switch, then remove remaining bolts.with key in lock position remove switch from rod this actuator rod is for ignition switch.
to install the new ignition switch work from 6 back to 1. Joe
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Dec 09, 2010 | 1989 Buick Century
Nov 11, 2010 | 1994 Buick Century
Jul 20, 2009 | 2004 Buick Century
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!