Question about Pantech PG-3600 Cellular Phone
I need device password for pantech ? 810
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
I have the code to unlock the Pantech C810 Duo mobile phone. Bur I donot know how to use or enter the code in the phone . Please guide me how to us ethe code to unlock the phone
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
I want to use my tmobile sim in this phone.. how do i do it? :(
i dont know the unlock code..
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
I have the same phone so try this 99595361 i just unlocked my pantech today so i hope it works!
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Unlock Any Pantech phone at cheaper price $0.50 onwards
Unlock Pantech C740 Matrix,
Unlock Pantech C790 Alladin-Duo,
Unlock Pantech C810 Duo,
Unlock Pantech C820 Matrix Pro,
Unlock Pantech P1010,
Unlock Pantech P2000 Breeze,
Unlock Pantech P2020 Ease,
Unlock Pantech P2030 Breeze III,
Unlock Pantech P6010,
Unlock Pantech P7000 Impact,
Unlock Pantech P7040 Link,
Unlock Pantech P7040P,
Unlock Pantech P8000 Crossover Android,
Unlock Pantech P9020 Presuit,
Unlock Pantech P9050 Laser,
Unlock Pantech P9070 Burst,
Unlock Pantech P8010 Flex,
Unlock Any Pantech,
Unlock Pantech Mobile,
Unlock Pantech Phone,
Posted on May 27, 2013
Hi there!<8>Once you got the IMEI number you can try this website http://unlockphonenetwork.com/products-page/pantech-unlock-codes/c810-duo-unlock-code?cid=48
Hope is been helpful!
Posted on Nov 04, 2011
Put a Non-AT&T sim in the phone and power it up, when it asks for the unlock code, enter it.
You'll need to obtain a SIM unlock code from AT&T or buy one online.
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
SOURCE: Pantech Duo C810
Ok, after searching for the same instructions and not finding them. I finally got mine taken apart and the LCD replaced.
First, this not a job for just anyone it will require some soldering on the circuit board. If you don't know how then it would be best to ship it off. Second, the place that I found to sell me just the LCD, in my hind sight opinion charged way to much. RMS logistics $89 deal is much better, the only problem is being without the phone for 3 week.
The steps to take apart the phone.
1. take the battery and Sim card out.
2. remove the molding place that surrounds the camera lens. It just snaps in. At first it did not look like it come off but is does.
3. remove 6 (six) tiny screws from the back of the phone.
4. lift the circuit board and carefully unplug the board in the next section. place the circuit board to the side.
5. Remove 4 silver screws, hold this piece to one of the sliders. - set this piece to the side.
6. remove 4 screws for the corners of this piece. two of the screws have covers over them
7. Ok this was a pain both getting it out and back in. you should see a circuit board and mic. The Mic is solder to the board and stuck to the piece below with stick-em. Carefully left the mic off do not break the wires - you just want it loose. Now lift the circuit board and carefully unplug the next circuit board. Set the circuit board and mic to the side
7. Remove 4 black screws hold the next slider in place.
8. Ok, you're down to the LCD piece. Again remove 4 screws in the corners. 2 of them have 1 long cover piece covering them.
9. remove the LCD piece, unsolder the speaker.
10. Solder the speaker just removed to the new LCD piece. and reverse the steps the reassemble.
good luck and I would still recommend having RMS logistics do it.
By the way I paid way more than 89 for the LCD and it took 2 weeks to get here. At least I could answer and make calls on it.
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2013 | Pantech C300 Cellular Phone
Mar 28, 2013 | Pantech Cell Phones
Sep 15, 2012 | Pantech Crossover (P8000)
Oct 04, 2011 | Pantech Slate Cell Phone
Jul 07, 2011 | Pantech Matrix Cell Phone
Jan 30, 2010 | Pantech Cell Phones
Dec 13, 2009 | Pantech Slate Cell Phone
2,484 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: