a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
these are the codes LG: 004 005 009 012 050 057 080 156 227 338
How to Program a GE Universal Remote ' Techwalla
Lost your Remote? Need help programming your GE Universal Remote? Most TV's, VCR's, DVD Player's, Cable and Satellite Boxes will work with a GE universal...
How to Program a GE TV Remote ' Techwalla
https://techwalla.com/content/program-ge-tv-remoteGE universal remote controls allow users to program multiple devices onto a single remote. The remote control uses codes to detect the device, and you can...
If you do not know the code, you can use the code search function to program the remote control.
Using Code Search:
1. Turn on the device you want to program into the remote.
2. Point your remote control at the device
3. Press and hold the "Code Search" button for about 3 seconds until the light on the remote stays on.
4. Press the button on the remote for the device you want to program. Push the "TV" button to program the TV, press the "DVD" button to program the DVD player, etc. The light on the remote control will blink and stay on.
5. Slowly press and release the power button repeatedly until the device turns off. Each time you push the power button the light should blink once.
6. Press "Enter" to save the code into the remote and the light will turn off.
Programming a Jasco/GE Universal Remote Control takes about seven steps. As with programming other remotes, you need to know the code of the component you are programming into the remote. While some trial and error may be required to get the right codes input to control your equipment, the pleasure at getting rid of several extra remote controls will far outweigh the hassle in getting it programmed.
1Step OneManually turn on the device you wish to program.
2Step TwoPress the Code Search button on the remote until the indicator light turns on.
3Step ThreeRelease the Code Search button.
4Step FourPress and release the button for the device you are programming.
5Step FiveEnter the three-digit code for the device using the number buttons on the remote. After the code is entered, the indicator light turns off.
6Step SixAim the remote at the device and press the power button. The device should turn off.
7Step SevenPress Channel Up on the remote with the device on. If the device responds, no further programming is required.
8Step EightTo look up a device code to enter directly into the remote, you can visit the GE Remote Code Locator
002 012 102 103 112 212 502 512 818 914