Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
This means the driver you are trying to install is not specifically for windows 7. I have searched the correct driver for you so just follow the steps below since you will have to accept the terms and conditions of the download page.
1. Go to http://support.sharp.net.au/drivers/ and click on the "search engine" link.
2. On the next window, under "To quickly locate a driver for your product, enter the model number below", type AR-M207 on the search area then click Search button.
3. It will show you all drivers particularly for the AR-M207. Look down until you see Windows 7 under Op Sys.
4. Once you saw the driver for windows 7, click for the arrow pointing to the right.
5. You will be asked to accept the terms and condition. Just hit accept and it will automatically download you the zip file.
6. Unzip the file and install the driver.
Please let me know if this helps you. Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2016 | Sharp Used AR-M207 Copier Printer Scanner
Mar 09, 2016 | Sharp AR-M206
Mar 09, 2016 | Sharp Used AR-M207 Copier Printer Scanner
Nov 03, 2014 | Sharp AR-M205 Copier
Aug 26, 2011 | Sharp AR-M207 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 09, 2010 | Sharp AR-M207 All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2009 | Sharp AR-M207 All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 03, 2009 | Sharp AR-M207 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 08, 2009 | Sharp AR-M207E Black and White Copier
Nov 10, 2008 | Sharp AR-M207 All-In-One Laser Printer
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!