Question about Computers & Internet
It can be done easily by editing the registry. I will try to explain in detail. Follow these steps
1. Check that your PC is virus free. Install Antivirus program if required.
2. Regisry is enabled. Goto run command from start menu OR Press Win key+R and type 'regedit'. It would show up registry.
3. If registry is enabled you can edit it.
4. Open notepad and paste the following four lines
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
5. TYPE the file name ENABLETASKMANAGER.REG
6. Choose 'all files' option from 'Save as type'
7. Now you should have a registry editing patch. Please note that its extension is .reg
8. Double click the patch to add it to registry and task manager would be enabled.
9. Alternatively, you can download PROCESS EXPLORER, whichis a replacement of task manager from internet. It works even if the taskmanager is disabled.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further clarification/ help
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
Testimonial: "thanks bravo"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2013 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Mar 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-CS215J/W Notebook
Sep 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2010 | Symantec WinFax Pro for PC
Jul 22, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
Jun 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!