Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2012 | PC Laptops
Dec 01, 2012 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Jun 22, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L15-S104 Notebook
If you are talking about the password that is just ask when the comp starts....You can try this...
password prevents use of the computer until the password is entered. The
setup password prevents unauthorized changes to Computer Setup. To clear the
passwords, you must remove all power from the system board. If you do not know the
passwords, use the following procedure to clear the password:
1. Remove all battery packs.
2. Disconnect the AC power.
3. Remove the real-time clock battery.
4. Wait thirty minutes.
5. Reconnect the AC power. DO NOT INSTALL THE BATTERY!
6. Restart the computer. During Power-On Self Test (POST), a â 162 System Options
not setâ message appears.
7. Shut down the computer, then disconnect AC power again.
8. Replace the real-time clock battery.
9. Install the battery pack(s).
10. Reconnect the AC power.
11. Start the computer.
May 06, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z 15.4" Notebook Laptop...
Jun 01, 2010 | Gateway NV5215u Notebook
Feb 08, 2010 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
Nov 20, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Oct 30, 2009 | Toshiba Portege 7100 Notebook
May 25, 2009 | Gateway PC Laptops
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: