Question about Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive Eco Washer IWL15
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside wher you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Posted on Nov 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2016 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Dec 15, 2013 | Fisher and Paykel Dishwashers
Apr 13, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Nov 10, 2017 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
Aug 19, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher & Paykel Washer
May 01, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Apr 18, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
Jun 05, 2008 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
Aug 16, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: