Question about Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive Eco Washer IWL15
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside wher you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Posted on Nov 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher & Paykel Washer
Dec 15, 2013 | Fisher and Paykel Dishwashers
Apr 13, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Aug 19, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher & Paykel Washer
May 01, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Sep 22, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Apr 18, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
Jun 05, 2008 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD-603SS Built-in...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: