Question about Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
From the main time display, hold down the adjust button until it beeps and your time zone is flashing on the bottom of the display. Then press adjust again. 12H or 24H will be flashing at the bottome. Use the receive button to cycle the mode. When it's what you want, press adjust.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 24 hour-12 hour time
Press Set - hold (top Left button) -When the sec start flashing go to the bottom left button press it 3 times -When the hour flashes press the bottom right button 1 time -Press the top left 1 once with
Posted on Jul 05, 2007
Use the four numbers on the back of your watch and you will have a PDF version of your instruction manual.
Hope this tip helps
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
Click on my profile (escapement), then click on Tips and Tricks. There you will find link to all CASIO watch manuals. Rate me, please ...
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
To use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Timex Indiglo Watches
Dec 06, 2010 | Watches
Nov 17, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Nov 13, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Sep 27, 2010 | Watches
Oct 12, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 09, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 08, 2009 | Timex T5G341 Sports Radio Control Watch
382 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: