Question about Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Based on your concern, to open the camera of your laptop I suggest trying the following steps.
1. Try to open the camera by pressing the FN+ESC.
2. Open your webcam application to check if the camera is now working.
3. If you still cant open the camera I recommend to download the driver here.
--> go to camera section.
4. Make sure that you download the driver that matches your operating system.
5. After downloading install the driver then restart your computer.
Hope it helps,
Thank you for using FixYa
Posted on Jan 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 29, 2014 | Sony 1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD Outdoor IR...
Oct 05, 2014 | Home Security
Feb 03, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S1 Pro Digital Camera
Feb 16, 2010 | ViewSonic NX1932W LCD Monitor
Dec 26, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 8018 Digital Camera
Mar 28, 2009 | Olympus Stylus 1000 Digital Camera
Jan 07, 2009 | Fisher-Price Kid Tough Digital Camera
Oct 05, 2008 | Samsung Weather Resistant Security Camera...
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: