Question about Breadman TR850 Plus Bread Maker
If your machine has the 2 metal clips that hold the pan down just find something that you can use to bend those clips out and away about a 1/4 inch perhaps and then they will hold your pan down and in alot better. They act to hold down your pan and sometimes get weak or overused and need to be bent back out so they do their job.
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2015 | KitchenAid Food Mixers
Oct 13, 2014 | Washing Machines
Sep 13, 2014 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid KSM150PSMY -...
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 20, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
Jun 26, 2011 | Samsung DV448AGE Gas Dryer
Jan 28, 2011 | West Bend 41048 Bread & Dough Maker
Nov 03, 2010 | Sunbeam (0013871361) Humidifier
Apr 27, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 20, 2009 | Brother CS-8072 Computerized Sewing...
Oct 09, 2006 | Breadman TR2500BC Bread Maker
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: