How to reset blackberry7290 its pop up on the screen error reset 532 when i push the scroll before its operated im on the mood of exploring the phone i change the language from english i turn to portugues...
To resolve this issue, first perform a hard reset.
A hard reset involves physically removing the battery from the smartphone and then reinserting it. To perform a hard reset, complete the following steps:
1) Remove the battery cover from the back of the BlackBerry
2) Remove the battery, and then reinsert it after a few seconds.
3) Replace the battery cover.
If this does not resolve the issue, the BlackBerry® Device Software must be re-installed.
Before proceeding, make sure that the latest version of BlackBerry Device Software is installed on the desktop computer by completing the following steps:
To perform a clean installation of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 to 5.0, perform the following steps:
1) Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2) Click Help
3) Select About Desktop Manager.
4) Click the Device Software tab.
5) Verify that the BlackBerry Device Software displayed is the latest
version currently available from the wireless service provider.
The following procedure will delete either all data, or all data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone. Back up the BlackBerry smartphone data before proceeding.
1) Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open
BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2) Double-click Application Loader.
3) Click Next to start the installation process.
4) Type your BlackBerry smartphone password, if prompted, and click
5) Select the check boxes next to the names of the applications to be
loaded, and then click Next.
6) Click Settings, and then select the check boxes beside Delete all
application data and Erase all currently installed applications.
7) Clear the check box next to Backup up device data automatically
during the installation process.
8) Click Ok > Next > Finish.
9) When the process has completed, the message The loading
operation was successful will appear. Click Close to return to
BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
To perform a clean installation of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.1 to 4.3, complete the steps 1-5 above and then proceed with the following:
1) Click Advanced , and then select the check boxes beside Erase all
application data and Erase all currently installed applications
2) Click Next.
3) Select the check box next to Do not automatically backup the
application data during the loading process (if prompted).
4) Clear the check box next to Backup and restore applications
installed wirelessly (if prompted).
5) Click Next > Finish.
Note: The BlackBerry smartphone will not show a Connected state in the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager. Proceed to open and run the application loader tool.
If BlackBerry Desktop Manager cannot connect to the BlackBerry smartphone, perform the following steps:
1) Remove the battery and run loader.exe from C:\Program
files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader.
2) Remember to reinsert the battery after the loading operations begin.
Oct 24, 2009 |
RIM BlackBerry 7290