Question about Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55WF655 36" Rear Projection HDTV
Question shows it is Sony KDF-55WF655 tv and if tv turns Off and On again itself that indicates weak lamp that has reached at end of working hours life and need to be replaced to solve tv problem.
Please note that lamp is not dead/ broken yet so confusing protection circuit in tv, dead/ broken lamp will lit lamp light on tv front.
Lamp replacement procedure is easy and written in user manual with details.
Click Sony Support link to download user manual copy, if required.
Required lamp part number for KDF-55WF655 is as follows:
A1085447A ... LAMP BLOCK ASSY XL2200U and available in Sony Accessories Store for $200
Let me know if you have additional question.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To control sync settings for the device, follow these steps:
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
Android 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
Android 1.5 / 1.6
Feb 19, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
1. Open Windows Mobility Center.
2. To Turn On Presentation SettingsA) In the Presentation Settings tile, click/tap on the Turn on button, and go to step 4 below. NOTE: This will turn on the presentation settings that you have set in step 4
3. To Turn Off Presentation SettingsA) In the Presentation Settings tile, click/tap on the Turn off button, and go to step 5 below.
4. To Change the Presentation SettingsA) In the Presentation Settings tile, click/tap on icon in the upper left corner of the tile
B) Change the settings for what you want when giving a presentation, click on OK, and go to step 5
5. When finished, you can close Windows Mobility Center if you like.
Dell Social Media and Communities
Apr 07, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet
Dec 10, 2012 | Refrigerators
Jul 15, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Jul 14, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1318 Notebook
Jul 02, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T42 Notebook
Mar 21, 2010 | Google Android
Jan 15, 2009 | Canon Video Cameras
Aug 05, 2008 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 22, 2014 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55WF655 36" Rear...
1,137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!