Question about HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
This Utility program resolve all the printing issue for HP Printers ( Network and USB connection )
This Utility will Resolve :
1. Check Connectivity between the Pc/laptop and HP Printer
2. Check if there any Documents stuck in Queue
3. Check if all the software/Drivers are correctly Installed
4. Check if the HP Printer icon is the default icon to print
5. Will Resolve Printer Spooler Issue and few more issue
This Utility program will fix all these issues.
Download the file on Desktop and Run the program ( Ex. File name = HPPDU.EXE )
Click here to download the Utility and save on Desktop location
Run the HPPDU file and follow the instruction on screen to fix.
* Please rate this solution with Thumbs up and comment to help us improve providing support
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2012 | HP Deskjet 6980 InkJet Printer
Jul 22, 2012 | Kitchen Ranges
Dec 12, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 11, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Digital Camera
Apr 13, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Apr 11, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Apr 02, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 24, 2008 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: