Question about Computers & Internet
To increase/decrease the font size,
1. Right click on the desk top screen (or double click on control panel, then choose personalize icon)
2. Under "Task" double click " adjust font size (dpi)" then click "continue".
3. Click "larger dpi" or "custom dpi" box. Choosing custom setting should indicate 100%.
To increase font size, type a percent greater than 100 (ie. 105%) or to decrease size, use a percent less than 100 (ie. 95%).
4. Click "ok". You may receive a message to restart computer for change to take effect.
5. Restart computer. Repeat process until you are happy with the results.
shows the percentage of .
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2014 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2012 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
May 17, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD G60-445DX Notebook
Mar 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 08, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!