Question about Belkin (F5D7633UK4A) Wireless Router
Select Enable. This will give you the options to set the IP Address and Subnet mask for the router. These settings should match your existing network settings; by default the IP address will be set to 192.168.2.254 and the Subnet mask will be 255.255.255.0
1. Click on LAN settings in the left hand menu.
2. When the LAN settings page opens you will make two changes.
Change the IP Address to something such as 192.168.2.47 or you can use 192.168.2.200. As long as the first three sets of numbers match your existing network, you will be fine.
3. Secondly you are going to how to setup or enable - dhcp%20server.jpgff the DHCP server.
4. Click the Apply Changes button.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2014 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Turn off / Disable wifi in the laptopTo Enable WPA Security in the wireless network
- - Hardwire the computer and router
- - Open the router setup page ( http://192.168.2.1 )
- - Click wi fi Protected setup on the left side
- - Scroll down a little and you can find the router PIN
- - This is the number that you need to enter in the device
Dec 17, 2013 | Belkin F5D8631-4 Router (F5D8631au4A)
May 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Dec 21, 2010 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Sep 23, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
Jan 01, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Aug 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 29, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!