Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Using a printer even basic printer is extremely easy to do. There are many different models of printers out there. You have your very basic to your all-in-one printer. The printer with everything on it works pretty much just like the regular printer you just have a lot more buttons to push.
2. Make sure that your printer is hooked up properly before using it. If this is a brand new printer then it will go through a check and print out a test page for you. A lot of different times you can just turn it on, you will hear the ink moving around. Something might come up on the computer telling you that the printer is on and working properly.
3. Open the page you want to print. If you are on the Internet and want to print something from there. All you have to do is go up to file, then down to page set up. This will give you more printing options to choose from. When you are done setting up the page you can verify you have the right printer hooked up by clicking on "Printer" at the bottom. Once everything looks good click on "OK" and now your page should print out.
4. Open up a ".doc" file if that is where your page is that you need to print. When you are ready to print go up to "File" and "Print Setup". Again you can choose how you want your page to look, and check and make sure the right printer is installed. If your page is set up the way you like it you can just click on the printer icon on the tool bar or go to "File" then "Print."
5. Using a printer a lot over time will start to wear down your ink supply. Some models of printers let you know when your ink supply is getting low. If you have an older printer you will just have to go by what the printed page looks like. If it is very worn and faded then it is time to install a new ink cartridge.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 18, 2010 | Creative Technology Zen MX Black (8 GB)...
Jan 11, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Nov 10, 2009 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 15, 2008 | Vivitar VIVICAM 5188 PINK BNIB Digital...
Aug 19, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!