Question about HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I deleted all the jobs in cue, all deleted except one, it says it's been "deleting" the file in question (for the last 12 hours).
I've reset the computer, the printer, and pulled the power to the printer, all to no avail.
I have an HP 2610. (I'm running on PC)
Have you tried restarting the print spooler?
What exactly is the version of you PC? WINXP, 2000, Vista?
If you are running on a Windows 2000 or Windows XP
1. You just need to click on START > CONTROL PANEL > Administrative Tools then Services
2. Inside Services window scroll down and look for print spooler
3. Click on stop the service and then after at least 5 seconds start the service
4. Restart your computer and check again if the print job is still there.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
Awesome worked perfectly for me too... Pretty simple to do...
If you're in vista its easier to find under classic view though instead of control panel home.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
Worked great thanks binary code.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Computers & Internet
1. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in NET STOP SPOOLER (this will stop the
print spooler service)
2. Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\
folder. You should see files there ending in .SPL and .SHD created around the
time you tried to print - delete these files.
3. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in NET START SPOOLER (this will restart the
print spooler service)
4. Double click the printer icon in the lower-right corner of your taskbar to examine your print job queue and browse to View -> Refresh.
Oct 02, 2011 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Sep 07, 2011 | Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless All-in-One...
Sep 02, 2011 | OKI C5500n Printer
May 26, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Mar 25, 2010 | Dell 966 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 15, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 07, 2007 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
3,615 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!