Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My Sharp Aquos 46" LCD
Digital inputs on Aquos TV's are "always on," usually the HDMI inputs and DVI inputs. As opposed to analog inputs 1, 2, or 3, are only activated once something is plugged in.
Try plugging in another HDMI sources into input4 or 5, if its still not working, the TV needs a new Main Board. Try calling Sharp 1-800-237-4277 and locating a local service center in your area.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
SOURCE: i dont remember my secret
---How to reset secret number---
Press Menu using the remote
Select Parental Ctrl using the remote
PRESS AND HOLD BOTH CH^ and VOL+ AT THE SAME TIME UNTIL THE MESSAGE APPEARS ON THE SCREEN
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
i was having these same problems with the screen going black, and i found that when i hit the back of my tv it would work sometimes. so, i improvised on some of the advice on this page and so far no problems. here is what i did (its very easy):
1. lay the tv on the floor and take off the back panel. (i think 12 screws)
2. on the right side of the tv (as you are looking at the back) you will notice a large metal covering that is held in place by 6 screws. unscrew these and remove the metal cover.
3. you will notice that the three screw holes on the left side of the board have some sort of metal or solder around them, in sort of a star pattern. when i looked closely i noticed that most of the metal (solder) was tarnished, or kind of blackened. (this must mean that the ground screws werent getting a good connection and this would explain why it would work sometimes when i hit it because it would vibrate the screws enough to get a good connection! )
so, take a pencil eraser and erase all the black or tarnish off the metal surrounding the screw holes. thats it! (to be safe i took some sandpaper and cleaned up the screw holes on the back of the metal covering, but i dont know if that was necessary)
at this point i followed another gentleman's advice to do a hard reset. this involved unplugging the 8 connections although i dont know if this was really necessary because i believe my problem was a ground issue. i did it just to be safe. his advice is on this site if you want to do this step.
4. i put everything back together and it worked! i performed a soft reset at this point which puts your tv back to factory settings. just go to menu>setup>reset>return to factory settings? yes
this will turn your tv off and back on. that's it. so far so good for me.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Your PS3 set itself above the max resolution your LC-C3237U. Most likely the PS3 is doing 1080P, but the highest the Sharp can do is 1080i. So do this:
1. Connect PS3 to TV (you can use the current cable or analog cable)
2. Turn on TV and set input to port PS3 is on.
3. Make sure PS3 is connected via correct cable.
4. Power on PS3 via power button and HOLD IT for 5 seconds (release after the second beep). It should automatically configure your PS3 to the TV's native resolution for all settings.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
On my Aquos it's saying no carrier and database empty what do I do, I have trying to reset TV but free view isn't coming on and it's saying carrier 0.
can anyone help
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2015 | Sharp AQUOS LC-32D44U 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 16, 2014 | Sharp Aquos LC-32D62U 32 in. HDTV-Ready...
Jul 04, 2012 | Sharp Aquos LC46XD1E 46 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 06, 2011 | Sharp AQUOS LC-32D44U 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 23, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 15, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC65E77UM 65 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 08, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-37G4U 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 24, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 27, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 14, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!