Question about HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Aug 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Feb 17, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Mar 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 08, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
367 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!