Question about Seagate BARRACUDA ES.2 - HARD DRIVE - 1TB INTERNAL - 3.5IN - SATA 3GB/S - 7200R 1 TB Parallel
Could be the sata cable not seated properly or bad cable. check connections. If its the only sata drive connected make sure it's plugged into sata #1 slot. Could be drive, motherboard or bios problem. Next step would be to update the bios. That might help.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2013 | Garden
Nov 08, 2012 | Toshiba Tecra M2 Notebook
Jun 24, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario SR1320NX PC Desktop
Feb 22, 2011 | Western Digital Computers & Internet
Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 750 GB USB 20...
Apr 04, 2010 | Western Digital WD Passport 250GB Portable...
Jan 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2009 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST380011A 80 GB...
Nov 12, 2008 | Western Digital 320GB MyBook External USB...
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: