Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
It asks me to press and hold the Aoss Button but I'm not sure were it is.
Can U help? press and hold the "AOSS Button" of the acsess point until the Aoss indicator starts blinking
You are doing it in the wrong menu. you are setting up a connection to location free player
you need a wireless connection. And so after that, you go to the internet icon,and then you just type in your link.
1. Go to the Main Menu of your PSP.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down to Network Settings and Press the X button.
4. Select Infrastructure Mode.
5. Select New Connection.
6. Name the connection so that you know it is for web browsing. (ex. WebConnect)
That way you can use another connection for the rest of your online games.
7. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
8. Select the Scan option and let it pick up your WLAN settings.
9. Once it picks up a connect, Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
10. Select Custom for the Address Settings.
11. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
12. Leave IP Address Setting on Automatic.
13. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
14. Select Manual for your DNS Setting.
15. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
16. Enter in 188.8.131.52 as your Primary DNS and just leave the Secondary DNS blank.
17. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
18. Select "Do Not Use" for your Proxy Server settings.
19. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
20. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
21. Push the X button to save your settings.
22. Do a quick test of the connection to make sure it's working correctly. first you need to have a wireless internet at home. next you need to turn on the wlan on your psp, located at the left side corner of your psp. search for a wlan around you. if its not secured, your lucky, you can connect anytime, but if it has a wep key, you need to find out the key to be able to connect. Switch the wlan button (located on the left side) to on and if don't aoss router seperate from the psp you cannot use automatic. So goto new connection and press scan. Follow on screen instructions.
If you do have an aoss router press button on the aoss router inself so the psp can find it.
Okay now that ive given you your answer make sure to follow fixya's system. Instead of taking the answer and running.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
Simply follow the step by step procedure explained in this link. If you know your wireless router settings , then it is very easy.. No need of AOSS buttons or something like that ..please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
Go to internet search help i have the same problem i dont knowhow to find itn i m gnna go mad
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 25, 2010 | Nintendo DS Console
May 07, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 3 40GB System
Jul 12, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Jul 11, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Apr 23, 2009 | Nintendo DSi White Console
Apr 09, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
18,282 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: