Question about Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
If your device is currently experiencing the following symptoms it may need to come in for service/repair:
Please note: It is important to completely fill out the form with as much information as possible including:
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
A Garmin Nuvi 1300 that freezes on 'loading maps,' or is
acting erratically is symptomatic of having corrupt
To correct this, I recommend backing up your favorites, clearing all user data, and if it still is stuck, then updating your Nuvi firmware.
Follow these three steps to take to get your Garmin Nuvi 1300 running like new:
I hope that helps.
Garmin Nuvi 1300 Manual Download
Garmin Nuvi 1300 QuickStart Download
Garmin Nuvi 1300 Favorites Backup
Garmin Nuvi 1300 Hard Reset
Garmin Nuvi 1300 Webupdate
Posted on May 27, 2010
SOURCE: my garmin nuvi 1300 shuts
the problem seems to be like a software problem. The Operating system of your GPS might be corrupt, that's why it's malfunctioning. Resetting or updating the GPS should help solve the problem. If resetting does not solve the problem, updating should because updating will help to re-install the corrupt file(s) on the OS of your GPS.
Also, in case you don't know how to reset your garmin nuvi, you can follow the steps below: There are two types of reset;
Performing a Standard Reset
1. Slide the power switch all the way to the left (with the Nuvi's screen facing you).
2. Hold the switch in the position for at least eight seconds.
3. Push the switch to the right to power the Nuvi back on.
Performing a Factory Reset
1. Turn your Nuvi off by sliding the power switch to the left.
2. Press your finger against the bottom right corner of the touchscreen. Hold your finger in this position.
3. Slide the power switch to the right to turn the Nuvi back on. Continue to hold you finger against the screen until you see the factory reset prompt. Tap "Yes" to perform the factory reset.
Follow the procedures below on how to update your garmin nuvi:
1. Plug one end of the USB cable into your GPS and the other end into your desktop or laptop computer. The GPS device will load the appropriate driver automatically, and a message on your GPS tells you that it is connected to your computer via USB.
2. Open your Internet browser of choice and type in the following web addres: "http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=999-99999-27 "
3. Download the appropriate version of the software for your computer (Windows or Apple) and Install the WebUpdater by following the wizard (accept defaults).
4. Click "Start," "Programs," "Garmin" and " WebUpdater" to update your firmware and your maps. Periodically check and make sure your software is current.
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
May 19, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
May 09, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
May 04, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Mar 08, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Mar 07, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Feb 28, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Feb 20, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Feb 12, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Jan 20, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
1,199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: