- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First Option: mostly nokia chargers doesn't make problems... just try the following.. connect ur mobile with a system (usb cable)... found out whether it is charging or not... if the same prblm appears then there is a prblm in ur cell phone or power jack(socket)... if it charged with usb cable buy a new charger Please change Phone Bettery and check the charging IF Charging Problem not Solved So
Second Option: Your Phone charging IC Fault So Please change charging IC And charging Problem will Solved Quickly
not to worry this is a fixable problem..............take te phone to a mobile shop and have them reflash the firmware n custom pack back into the phone and this will correct the problem....the erom needs to be loaded back on the phone.
from what I hear, you have either fully charged your battery or your battery is pretty much completely dead.
1. If it's completely dead and won't hold a charge it's time to purchase another battery, this happens from time to time so don't freak out about it.
2. If it's fully charged, try taking the battery completely out of the phone, and re-inserting it after a few minutes, sometimes cell phones need to be reset.
3. ensure that your charger is working properly, if its not getting juice to it neither is your phone.
4. try to dial your number just to see what happens to the phone.
5. if someone else u know has a charger like yours try to borrow theirs to charge your phone possibly ruling out a bad charger