Question about Kodak ESP9 All-in-One w/USB Cable & 4x6 Premium Paper InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP 3210 failure code
Please click on the web link given below and perform the steps as provided in the web page.
Else please chat with HP online technical support.
The chat support is free of cost, where you can chat with HP online technician.
Have a great day!
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
Ten Step Process to Fix the "Print Head" Error Message on the Kodak 5300 Printer.
1. Clear a good spot it your back yard that is free of shrups and flowers.
2. Get the following tools: Flat head screwdriver, shovel, sledgehammer.
3. Dig 24" x 24" hole in your back yard and rope off the excavation area for safety.
4. Whaaaaack the heck out of the Kodak 5300 with the sledgehammmer until such time that it is not a recognizeable piece of electronic equipment.
5. Stab it with the flat head screwdriver, just in case it has the Terminator syndrome (comes back to life).
6. Throw the piece of garbage in the recently excavated hole in your back yard.
7. Cover up that useless piece of garbage and forget you ever owned it.
8. Get in your car and go to the nearest electronic store and ask to speak to the manager.
9. Ask if they sell the Kodak 5300 printer. If so, whack him with the shovel. You don't want to seriously injure him so don't even consider the sledgehammer of the screwdriver. After all, its not his fault that his company carries such garbarge. But the whack is just to burn off some steam from your frustrations.
10. Purchase any other printer but a Kodak and live happily ever after.
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 11, 2013 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 03, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 07, 2010 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 01, 2010 | Kodak ESP7 PP All-In-One Printer
Jun 25, 2009 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 10, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jan 19, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE G610 Thermal Printer
518 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: