Question about Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
Printer stoped printing-the red and green light are both solid-when I try turning it off then holing down paper feed button then power button till power button is flashing nothing happens
Good suggestion. thank u.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
Based on the lights you are already out of one or more ink cartridge or an ink cartridge is not being recognized/expended.
-You cannot print if any ink cartridge is expended.
-Leave the empty cartridge installed in the printer until you have obtained a replacement.
Once you start the ink cartridge replacement procedure, you must complete all the steps in one session.
1. Open the printer cover and press the INK REPLACEMENT button, located under the printer's cover. The print head moves to the center and the lights flash.
2. Lift up the ink cartridge clamp. The cartridge rises up from its holder.
3. Remove the cartridge and dispose of it carefully. If ink gets on your hands, wash them with soap and water. If ink gets in your eyes, flush them immediately with water.
4. Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the yellow tape. You must remove the yellow tape from the top of the cartridge. Do not remove the clear seal underneath the cartridge. Do not touch the green circuit board on the back of the cartridge, or you may inhibit normal operation and printing.
5. Tilt the new cartridge toward you slightly as you insert it. Lower the cartridge so that the tabs rest on the hooks. Do not place the cartridge tabs under the hooks.
6. Press down firmly on the ink cartridge clamp until it snaps in place.
7. If you need to replace the other ink cartridge, repeat steps 2 through 6 before continuing with step 8.
8. Press the INK REPLACEMENT button and close the printer cover. The printer begins charging the ink delivery system.
9. Wait until ink charging is finished (the power light stops flashing and the red error light goes out).
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Apr 25, 2011 | Epson Printer
Mar 13, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX100 InkJet Printer
Feb 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 01, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
Apr 19, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
Jan 20, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2007 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
494 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!