Question about Sony Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Error : Hardware failure in port or attached device.
1. Check to make sure the correct modem is selected in the dialer.
2. Make sure there are not multiple modems installed.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the modem.
4. Make sure that no other programs are using your modem. Fax software, Supervoice, etc...
5. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, if you see RNAAPP loaded,
6. Send to manufacturer?
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
1) Make sure headset is off. 2) Press and hold the answer button until the light flashes green and red. 3) If it only flashes green, press and hold both volume buttons until the light lashes red and green. 4) It is now ready to pair: follow the instructions in the bluetooth menu of your phone. When asked for the passcode enter 0000. 5) All done.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Nov 18, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Mobile Bluetooth Car Kit...
Dec 13, 2008 | Sony Blue Over-Ear Hands Free Earpiece for...
Jun 28, 2008 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
May 30, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
Mar 01, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Dec 13, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Z525a Cellular Phone
Sep 19, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!