Question about Xerox Phaser 3500/DN Laser Printer
To print a configuration page from a Xerox Phaser 3500:
- Press the Menu button
- Information will be displayed on the screen -- press OK
- Go to Info Pages, and press OK
- Go to Config Page, and press OK
To get configuration page instructions for other copiers, printers, or fax machines, go to How to Print Configuration Pages.
Posted on Jul 07, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2015 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre M20i All-In-One Laser...
1. On the control panel, press the Menu button, then press the OK button to select
2. Select Info Pages, then press the OK button.
3. Select the appropriate information page, then press the OK button to print.
Print the "Menu Map" to see other information pages available for printing.
Hope this helps
Nov 10, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 3500/DN Laser Printer
Mar 22, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Oct 19, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 3500/DN Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Xerox DocuColor 12 Color Copier
Feb 05, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 3450DN Laser Printer
Jun 24, 2008 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: