Question about Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
) Reset to Nokia phone u just install the supporting software Nemesis1.4 to internet.
2) Install in your PC and connect your mobile through the data cable,
3) You see the 3-4 option will appear in your mobile screen please select PC-Suite option, Now open the nemesis click the device info after detecting the info in your mobile click the Flash Option
4) And select the Normal Mode, then click the after flash option and click the Restore -Full Factory option and click the upload.
5) After few min your mobile restart and it's On Factory Default Setting pleas input he Date and time and select your time zone.....
Aug 02, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
on Mar 15, 2011 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
1. Go to My Computer >> Manage and click Device Manager in the left tab.
2. Click Portable Devices >> Apple iPhone >> Uninstall
3. Unplug and plug your iPhone, now wait for windows to re recognize your iphone [ In Device Manager, you will see the new recognized Apple Iphone ]
4. Press F5 to refresh your windows explorer and your Apple iPhone will show up with a camera icon.
If for some reason none of the above methods work, but you want to copy camera taken pictures but there was no way to do it.
Follow the procedure to do the same, make sure that your iphone is connected to your computer with iphone data cable
1. Download DiskAid which is a free iPhone Explorer [ Lets you explore your iphone files and folder ]
2. Install and Run DiskAid it will automatically detect iphone and navigate to the camera photos folder on your iphone
root >> var >> mobile >> media >> DCIM >> 100APPLE or XXXAPPLE folder.
( as shown in the image below )
( click the image above to enlarge )
3. Right click any image and select Copy to PC and select a folder to copy these images, that's it . This way you can copy the images from iphone camera roll folder when you iphone does not show in my computer.
Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Feb 19, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Dec 31, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 06, 2009 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
Feb 02, 2008 | Motorola Mobility W375 Cellular Phone
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: