Question about HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
Hi I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
There there to much to tell you what to do but I found a link for you to see it will tell you what to do just click on the link it will take you there.
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
The ink system failure is caused by air in the ink feed tubes. This happens if you allow the ink to fully run out of the cartridge and it **** air in or if you use poorly filled refill cartridges that have air bubbles. To clear the error you will need to perform a purge on the ink lines to clear the air out. We have a step by step guide posted on our web site at: http://www.ccl-la.com/blog/index.php/category/printer-repair/hp-printer-repair/ The process will take about 10 minutes to finish but then you should have a fully functional printer again.
I hope this helps, If so please rate our solution.
Posted on May 28, 2010
1) connect printer directly to wall
2) try different walloutlets
3) remove the ink cartridge and then clean it with a lint free cloth.. clean the printheads as well.
4) the unplug the power chord from the back of the printer and then press and hold the power button for 30 sec.. replug the power chord.
5) replace printheads as well as cartridges
6) service the product
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Apr 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2007 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Mar 23, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: