Question about Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
This is a common problem and as has been noted before, I'm going to give links to two possible solutions that have before been posted on this FIXYA site to avoid repeating the same. LINK1 and if this doesn't solve your issue, then LINK2
please inform me if you think of my suggestions differently.
Posted on Nov 15, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2014 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Mar 02, 2014 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
If your brewer is not brewing the full amount selected, it may be caused by the following:
?· The exit needle is clogged by coffee grounds or cocoa mix. Please refer to the K-Cup Holder cleaning instructions.
?· The brewer may need to be de-scaled. Please refer to the de-scaling instructions.
?· The removable water reservoir was removed during brewing. Place the water reservoir back onto the brewer and perform a cleansing brew without a K-Cup.
First try to make a descale maybe repeat it the next day.
Then try also this helpful tip
Jul 04, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Here is a tip that I wrote that will give you some things to try that will help you get your Keurig coffee brewer working again.
Keurig Coffee Brewer not making a full cup of Coffee
May 16, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Jan 04, 2010 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Apr 14, 2009 | Cuisinart DCC-2000
Apr 01, 2008 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
Mar 31, 2008 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: