Question about GE 60minute Automatic ShutOff Timer Switch 15069
Posted on Jan 17, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: am replacing an old wall
I've tested these timers.
Here's what to do:
1) Connect green to bare copper
2) Switch has 2 wires. For now, connect these two wires to timer-black and timer-red. Choose either one.
3) In back of wall box are white neutral wires twisted together and covered with wire nut. Timer-white wire connects to these white neutral wires. This action gives power to time clock.
4) If wall box does not have white neutrals described above, then connect timer-white to bare ground wire. Bare ground connects to neutral busbar in breaker box.
5) Turn on power and click manual override button or switch. If lights turn on, timer is wired correctly. If lights do not turn on, then reverse timer-red and timer-black wires.
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Apr 29, 2012 | Intermatic Inc. EJ500C Digital Wall Switch...
Dec 14, 2010 | Intermatic Inc. ST01C Digital In-Wall...
Dec 11, 2010 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Nov 30, 2010 | Intermatic Inc. EJ500C Digital Wall Switch...
Nov 16, 2010 | GE 60minute Automatic ShutOff Timer Switch...
Nov 13, 2010 | Intermatic Inc. EJ500C Digital Wall Switch...
Oct 03, 2010 | GE Electrical Supplies
Aug 03, 2010 | Intermatic Inc. ST01C Digital In-Wall...
229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: