Question about Conair TAD1216PWT Digital Answering Machine
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: conair scale ww36gd err reading
I have a WW36DG digital scale and most of the instructions are the same, so far as I can see. When you tap on the scale, 888.888 appears. It is just seting itself. If you step on the scale before it reads 00.0 it wil give you a Err signal. If you stepped on the scale after it read 00.0, and an Err signal appears, either your battery is very low or it is malfunctioning. it does have a 10 year warranty on it. For the person wanting to set the scale, here are the directions. Good luck.
Weight Watchers® Body Fat Monitor
1. Tap center of scale platform with foot to activate digital display (display will
2. Wait for "0.0" to appear in display window.
3. You are now ready to input your personal data. Firmly press the SET button
located below the display.
Enter User Number
• P-01 will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select your individual user
number (Ten user numbers available: P-01 through P-10)
• When selected user number appears in display, press SET
button to save user number
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your height
• "Ht" (height) will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your height measurement
• Press SET button to save height
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your age
• "Age" will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your age
• Press SET button to save age
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your gender
• The gender icons will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select male or female icon
• Press SET button to save gender
• The scale is now ready for you to weigh yourself and to
determine percentage of body fat
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
;i have a problem with the conair ww78. It does not reweigh. It shows the same weight each and every day. What is the problem and how can it be fixed?
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
I got it! Press "set". You should see "start goal" in the bottom right. Press the user # you want to save as and press "set" again. The display will blink then display "0.0". Step on the scale to get your current weight. Once it's read you current weight, press "set". A goal weight will display. Press "User 1" to make your goal weight go up and "User 2" to make it go down. Press "set" when the display shows your goal weight. That's it. Now all you have to do is press your user # and wait for "0.0" to display before stepping on the scale.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2018 | The Health & Beauty
May 14, 2015 | Conair Sca WW45 Compact Tracker Scale
Nov 29, 2011 | Weight Watchers Glass Electronic Scale
Nov 16, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers WW35 Body Fat Glass...
Oct 05, 2009 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Oct 04, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers WW-87 Body Fat...
Apr 24, 2009 | Conair WW60 Weightwatchers Scale
Mar 09, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers Glass Digital Body...
Jan 28, 2009 | Conair Weight Watchers Glass Digital Body...
Nov 25, 2007 | Conair TAD1216PWT Digital Answering...
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: