An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: i need help
You are doing it in the wrong menu. you are setting up a connection to location free player
you need a wireless connection. And so after that, you go to the internet icon,and then you just type in your link.
1. Go to the Main Menu of your PSP.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down to Network Settings and Press the X button.
4. Select Infrastructure Mode.
5. Select New Connection.
6. Name the connection so that you know it is for web browsing. (ex. WebConnect)
That way you can use another connection for the rest of your online games.
7. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
8. Select the Scan option and let it pick up your WLAN settings.
9. Once it picks up a connect, Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
10. Select Custom for the Address Settings.
11. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
12. Leave IP Address Setting on Automatic.
13. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
14. Select Manual for your DNS Setting.
15. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
16. Enter in 18.104.22.168 as your Primary DNS and just leave the Secondary DNS blank.
17. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
18. Select "Do Not Use" for your Proxy Server settings.
19. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
20. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
21. Push the X button to save your settings.
22. Do a quick test of the connection to make sure it's working correctly.
you need to have a wireless internet at home. next you need to turn on
the wlan on your psp, located at the left side corner of your psp.
search for a wlan around you. if its not secured, your lucky, you can
connect anytime, but if it has a wep key, you need to find out the key
to be able to connect.
wlan button (located on the left side) to on and if don't aoss router
seperate from the psp you cannot use automatic. So goto new connection
and press scan. Follow on screen instructions.
If you do have an aoss router press button on the aoss router inself so the psp can find it.
I hope now that ive taken the time to answer your question. You will take the time to appropriately use Fixya's rating system since the question and rating system go hand in hand.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HI. This question and issue is one of the most misunderstood attributes of the PSP unit. Essentially; The AOSS Button and indicator are on your router. This is not on the PSP hand held device, at all. With that said; There were some earlier models that actually had this particular button on the top right side of the device. This has been removed and is not part of the newer PSP designs.
In order to connect an AOSS-enabled client(PSP) to a compatible router, you first will need to press the router's AOSS button for 3-5 seconds; which illuminates a flashing amber indicator on the unit. This puts the router into "AOSS mode," during which it can accept configuration requests from AOSS clients. Make sure you align your PSP Parallel with the router to get Max signal strength.
NOTE_ There are some routers on the market(low level), that are not equipped with this feature.linksys models will be one of those none AOSS compatible brands, among others.
AOSS is like setting up a connection with one touch of the button on your rotuer, and it gives your PSP all the info it needs. You cant just "press" it on your PSP for it to work, you need to do it on your router and PSP. But if I were you just scan for a connection. Its more efficent.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
I think there is no AOSS button on your PSP. AOSS is a wireless solution made by www.buffalotech.com. Most new wireless routers/access points has this capability. AOSS is on the wireless router/access point and not on the PSP.
AOSS will automagically
determines and configures the connection of a PSP to a wireless access point by pressing the AOSS button on the wireless access point.
The aoss button is not on your psp Its on your stick, hold down the left on your stick. <> It will start blinking. if you dont know what i mean still.There are to lil simbles on your left of the psp They are very small. up just a little bit is a stick.sometime you use the stick to operate your game.(move) Click the left of it. If you dont get that then your ******* stupid