Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Hold down WAVE/SET for about 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2. The time zone and DST (Daylight Savings Time) blink. Press + to select your time zone. Press - to turn DST On or Off. The default setings are PST and DST On.
3. Press WAVE/SET again to confirm the setting and enter the year setting mode.
4. The year digits blink. Press + or - to select the year.
5. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the year setting and enter date setting mode.
6. The date digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
7. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the date and enter time setting mode.
8. The time digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
9. Press WAVE/SET to confirm time setting and enter the clock and temperature setting.
10. The time format and temperature blink. Press + to select between 12Hr and 24Hr format. Press - to select between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
11. Press WAVE/SET to confirm whole setting.
SIGNAL: To aquire the signal for the first time, place the clock near a window facing Fort Collins, CO. If it fails, it will try again every 3 hours.
I hope this helps. I work for radioshack and i had a few extra minutes while at work.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Setting timezone: Enter alarm time preview, by pressing "Mode". Press "Adjust" to change time zone.
Setting time: When previewing time, press and hold "Alarm on/off" Until time blinks. Press "Adjust" to change time; Press "Alarm on/off" to change to minutes, ect. Press "Mode" when done.
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
If this model has a DST switch on the back, make sure that it's turned ON. If there's no DST switch you can force a manual change by changing the time zone setting, but you'll need to do that twice a year. Also note that if the clock is more than two years old, turning the DST switch ON will make the clock conform to the old DST changeover dates.
Posted on Apr 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2017 | Home
Jun 26, 2014 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Feb 06, 2013 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 08, 2011 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Apr 03, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Mar 21, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Feb 13, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Apr 01, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 07, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Aug 15, 2018 | Samsung Computers & Internet
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!