Question about HP iPAQ H5550 Pocket PC
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Just do the following steps and your issue will be resolved.
1) Delete all unwanted data from Drive C.
2) Delete all data that you have copied from Drive C to External HDD
3) Open My computer and go to Tools---> Folder Options---->Click on View Tab----> Check 'Show hidden files and folders' and select OK.
4) Go to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp and Delete everything that you see inside Temp Folder
5) Go to C:\WINDOWS\ here you will find folders like $hf_mig$, here you will have to Delete all the folders starting and ending with $ sign.
Go to 'Start' and then Run If you feel that my answers have helped you getting solution to your problems then please give a vote. Thanks.
6) Empty Recycle bin and restart the PC
write "msconfig" inside Run tab and press 'enter'
inside the 'System configuration utility' window click on 'startup' tab then uncheck all the applications except your current antivirus and press apply then 'ok' and then 'exit without restart' option.
Now right click My Computer and go to properties tab.
click 'Advanced' tab then under performance menu click on 'settings'
go to 'Advanced' click on 'change' and increase your virtual memory to 2048 in both spaces.
Now restart windows.
To quickly restart windows press CNTRL+ALt+DEL
inside task manager you will find all the open applications.
right click on each application and click on end process tree then ok
Close all your apps like this and you will find your windows a lot faster and now you can reboot or turn off your windows as usual from start button.
Go to 'Start' and then Run
If you feel that my answers have helped you getting solution to your problems then please give a vote.
Apr 14, 2011 | IBM x3400 Server
Apr 03, 2011 | Roxio MyDVD 9 Studio Corporate License...
Oct 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Jun 25, 2008 | Roxio Easy Media Creator 7
Sep 11, 2005 | Palm Treo 600 Handheld
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: