Question about Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Manual calibration is recommended whenever you are using pre-printed
media or if the printer will not correctly auto calibrate.
1. Make sure the printer power is off and that media is loaded.
2. Press and hold the feed button then turn on the printer power.
3. Continue to hold the feed button until the status light LED flashes.
Release the feed button.
4. The printer will set the media sensor for the label backing being used.
After the printer is done making this adjustment, the roll will
automatically feed until a label is positioned at the print head.
5. The configuration settings (similar to the example below) will print.
Upon completion, the printer will save the new settings in memory and
remain in diagnostic dump mode.
6. Press the feed button. The printer will dispense another label with the
message "Out of DUMP" and be ready for normal operation.
Good luck!! EJ Kudelka
Posted on Nov 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2014 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Jul 21, 2010 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Feb 10, 2010 | Zebra Eltron TLP 2844 Thermal Label...
Oct 01, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Jul 10, 2009 | Zebra Eltron LP 2824 Thermal Printer
Jun 14, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Feb 23, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Jul 16, 2015 | Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!