Question about Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Set time zone. How to set the time without Daylight savings time
Sorry it took so long to provide a answer to your question. For a solution to this problem you have to be referred to Emerson Customer support. The Emerson customer support telephone number is 1-800-898-9020 you can call them between the hours of 8am-4:30pm CT. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for their assistance with you daylight savings problem. I hope this information help you find a solution to your problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Sony ICF-C318 Dream Machine Alarm Clock...
on Jun 13, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
May 24, 2015 | Sony SY-ICF-C414 Clock Radio
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Clock Radios
Mar 21, 2010 | Oregon Scientific RM323A Travel Alarm...
Oct 26, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 09, 2008 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
Apr 02, 2007 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
Mar 11, 2007 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
Mar 06, 2007 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: