Question about Samsung SGH-t819 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: transfer contacts list
1. From the standby screen (the first screen when you open your phone), go to the menu.
2. Scroll to the address book and press select.
3. Scroll to the address you wish to copy (or any address if you want to copy all of them) and press the menu key.
4. Go down to copy and press select.
5. Select "Entries" to copy just that one entry or "All to SIM" if you want to copy all your addresses to your SIM card, or "All to Phone" if you want to copy them all to your phone.
6. Select Merge or Override. Merge will combine any addresses that are already on your card with the ones you are now copying, Override will replace anything that is already there with the ones you are now copying. Be careful in deciding which you want to do since Override will delete anything previously saved and merge will duplicate any that were already saved and are being saved again.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
1 take you to the main menu.
8 gets you to your contacts.
Very top left button with three dots gets you to options.
Then you have to hit the down button 12 times, to get to 'Copy to sim'.
Then hit 2, to select multiple.
Then hit the middle button to select all.
Then hit the very top left button again to copy.
And it will ask you to continue, and hit the very top left button one more time.
Then wait until it has copied them all.
But since you have no screen, you probably won't know when that is, unless it makes the noise it makes when it is done with something. Or just wait a few minutes until you think it is done copying.
Hope this helped.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
This would be hard as you cannot see anything on the unit but you should be able to hook it up via usb and grab the files you want off it but contacts should be on the sim. www.pdarepair.com can fix that screen for you so you do not have to go through all this. thanks for using fixya.com
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2015 | Samsung Rugby III SGH-A997- Unlocked Flip...
Jun 29, 2010 | Samsung SGH-t819 Cellular Phone
Sep 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-t819 Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Feb 09, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D500 Cellular Phone
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!