Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Try to restart the Print Spooler service in Windows.
To do this, follow the following steps:
1. Click Start, then Run.
2. In the blank box, type: services.msc
3. Press the Enter key. The Services console will open.
4. Search for the Print Spooler service in the Services console. When you find it, right-click it & select Stop.
5. When the service is stopped, right click it once more & select Start.
6. Try printing a page on your printer.
7. Check if the printer still goes offline.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 18, 2016 | Microsoft Office Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2012 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Mar 05, 2012 | Tally Line Matrix T6050 Printer
Feb 13, 2012 | Star Micronics TSP100 Thermal Printer
Aug 09, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2011 | Dell P1500 Laser Printer
Sep 29, 2010 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
May 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!