Question about Nikon COOLPIX P6000 Digital Camera
Try turning ON the "Anti Shake AE", also, try using "fill-in" flash mode.
Posted on Nov 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2015 | Sharp Televison & Video
Apr 30, 2011 | Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 23, 2011 | Cameras
Jul 01, 2010 | Cameras
Apr 27, 2010 | Cameras
May 18, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Jun 18, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Apr 19, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: