Question about Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo (2GB) for PSP
So you just got your new PSP and you want to download games but you're not sure what to do or where to go? Well this article will show you how download games to your PSP.
First you will need:
Sony PSP with firmware 1.0 or 1.5
PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo
1. Go to the website and pick the game that you want to download.
2. Download the game to your computer making sure that it will work with the version of firmware that is on your PSP player. Make sure the file ends with PSP
3. Insert the memory Stick into your PSP player
4. Connect the PSP player to your computer via the USB cable
5. Copy the game onto your PSP player making sure to place them under the "PSP", "GAMES" folders on your memory stick. If these folders don't exist on your memory stick you will need to create them.
That's it now you are ready start playing your games.
I am adding a link for free download...
Posted on Dec 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on May 29, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 24, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 29, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 21, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Dec 27, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 06, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Nov 28, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Apr 28, 2012 | Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo (2GB) for PSP
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: