Question about Sony Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
when this occurs the problem is most of the time with the transport roller, fuser / fixing assembly roller.question is the image still toner only and not fused to the paper.
In these areas there is offen a jammed and not removed piece of paper dislodged in the paper path or jammed in the fuser or the transfer rollers teflon coating has perished inspect the areas carefully and remove any found if the unit still is faulty (fanning of paper the fuser would be the first to be replaced are past there usable life) if so then Post a reply
Posted on Nov 04, 2007
Had the same problem, after reading this thread I hold it upside down and a quarter popped out!!!
I told my wife it was not necesary to put coins in the printer for it to work (joke, I probably threw it in by mistake).
It is a design flaw of the printer, things fall inside because people (including me) leave things on top of the scanner cover, which happened next to the paper feeder.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
open the back door. see if there are small Pisces of plastic the color will brown or gray. if there is then the fuser sleeve has worn out. very common problem. part is a bout $40.00.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
ok, in this case you need do:
1) check the roller before the fuser and after it some roller old not enough firction and pressure balance
2) check the fuser press roller it could not has good tough to fuser surface, it should be no gap at all and good pressure balance on the fuser surface
3) check the fuser cleaner which maybe too dirty, or change new one if you have the parts.
4) fuser unit maybe too old if printing pagers over its life cycle
hope this help you and please ask me any time.
Posted on May 16, 2009
1. Was there a paper jam prior to this problem? It could be that the paper was pulled out and a small bit of it is stuck on the pins that guide the paper from the heat roller. If no torn jammed paper prior to this issue, then check out 2.
2. the heater/roller is damaged and needs to be replaced. I would suggest you take it to your nearest HP dealer to properly diagnose this for you.This would save you unnecessary cost in trying to pull it apart and causing more damage to it.
Posted on Jan 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | Sony Picture Station DPP-FP90 4x6 Photo...
Apr 30, 2014 | Kyocera Mita KM-5035 Printer
Mar 24, 2014 | HP F4480 All-In-One Printer
Sep 15, 2011 | HP DeskJet 1000cxi InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2010 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Dell 3000cn Laser Printer
Aug 04, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2008 | Xerox - PRINTERS - PHASER 4510 (N) LASERPR...
May 11, 2008 | Sony DPP-FP50 Thermal Photo Printer
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: